For many people, the pain and futility of substance addiction makes drug addicts feel confined. Most of them at the breaking point and can’t bear any more misery. Even though sobriety feels like an unimaginable fantasy, substance dependency can be defeated. Drug Addiction Rehab Athens has the personnel and rehab experience to support drug addicts in breaking the cycle of substance abuse. Drug abuse has been well-documented as a curable medical illness, and must be regarded as any other serious illness, like Diabetes or MRSA. Our top-notch professionals specialize in drug and alcohol therapy so that each of our clients gets the best care possible.
What is Drug Abuse?
Generally, substance dependency starts from a single playful encounter with party drugs, but people quickly find that the volume they’re taking, and how regularly they are consume drugs, is increasing. The longer this drug abuse perpetuates, the harder it is to function without the drug in your system because extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms will manifest themselves. Addiction Care Treatment Programaddresses the physical and psychological dependence that stems from legal and illegal drug abuse, which is commonly referred to as substance dependence.
To address dependency effectively and carefully, it is important to deal with both the physical and psychological dependence produced by drugs. Addicts need a skilled and loving staff to help stop their pain. We provide:
- Group and individual therapy
- Structured physical activities
- Access to the 12-step community
- Aftercare support
- Wonderful, luxurious reasonably priced accommodations
Our detox programs rehab are also created in relation to every client’s individual needs. The center provides them with the best opportunity for clean living. We also utilize a lot of scientific, constructive, and reasonably priced therapies which always meet our clients’ various requirements, although many other drug rehab centers Athens, GA facilities don’t have such high standards.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the organized process by which a person:
- Withdraws from their drug of addiction
- Joins in various types of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help them comes to terms with his or her issues
- Examine their major reasons for using
- Learn how to prevent relapses and future drug temptations
Addiction Care Treatment Program’s recovery team is made up of professionals that deal with each aspect of recovery, such as:
- Medical care
- Lifestyle skills training
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Relapse prevention training
- Orientation into self-help and support get-togethers
- Treatment programs recovery of mental disorders and emotional difficulties
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
Our residential drug recovery centers Georgia is a mixture of inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining nonstop round-the-clock supervision with controlled social scenarios. While living in stunning, well-furnished, and comfortable residential accommodations, clients participate in:
- Group and one-on-one counseling
- Behavioral modeling therapy
- Daily support group meetings
- Recreational activities
- Daily fitness sessions
- Various social activities