Addiction Care Treatment Program – Call (706) 510-0282 to Get Help Today!
Rehabilitation Center Athens helps people break free of drug dependency by giving them the chance to make constructive changes in their life. Drug and/or alcohol dependency causes physical, monetary, emotional, and professional suffering. Treatment Programs Rehab Georgia helps people end their struggle with addiction to allow them to reach their sobriety goals. Drug and/or alcohol addiction treatment typically starts with detox (although not always needed) and includes:
- individualized addiction treatment services programs
- group and individual therapy
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- great living accommodations
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call 706 510-0282 to speak with an addiction treatment expert, and start recovery rehab services as soon as possible!
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
Most scientists, psychiatrists, and health care specialists can agree on a few principles regarding to substance addiction rehab, despite the traditional and non-traditional methods being utilized today. One essential principle is that rehabilitation programs must be individually customized for each patient. Therapy programs must customize treatment plans per the needs of the individual, not just his or her drug and/or alcohol abuse. This means taking into consideration any psychological, medical, vocational, legal, or social issues. At our facility, we create an effective treatment plan that requires close examination and observation of the patient, and is regularly adjusted and corrected when needed to fulfill said patient’s growing needs. The types of treatments used during the rehabilitation process differ, but it is normally a combination of:
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehabilitation Are Available?
Depending on the person’s needs and drug use, different levels of treatment are available. For instance, someone who has been sober for many years, but recently relapsed, will require a much different level of rehabilitation than a person who has been chronically using drugs or alcohol for many years.
- Inpatient treatment offers both detoxification and rehab services in the same location. These usually occur at a hospital or medical clinic. Unfortunately, inpatient treatments are beginning to be less commonplace. For this reason, these facilities become more concerned with providing medically supervised detoxification. Nonetheless, clients are still encouraged to continue directly to a rehabilitation program after the detox services of Rehabilitation Center Athens, GA.
- Outpatient treatment could occur at health clinics, counselor’s offices, community health clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services. A client attending an outpatient facility most likely lives at home and travels to obtain daily treatment at the rehab facility.
- Addiction Care Treatment Program offers residential treatment. This is a mixture of inpatient and outpatient care, where patients commute from a comfortable, residential house to the treatment facility and daily support meetings. This approach helps recovering addicts to relearn proper and responsible behavior, in order to withstand the pressures and temptations of life.
Let Addiction Care Treatment Program Help
Even when the addict believes that substance addiction is their only option, with the assistance of experts and support from loved ones, recovery is possible. Alcohol Services Center helps people with all kinds of substance abuse problems. Their rehab also assists patients that suffer from additional psychological or emotional problems. For help finding a rehabilitation center, for any questions about drug abuse in general, or for advice, call now. Addiction Care Treatment Program recovery specialists are available 24 hours a day at 706-510-0282. Call today!