- 45 people overdose and die each day from opiate pain killers
- Hospital admits more than 30 prescription drugs abusers into emergency room
- 300 percent increase of prescription pill abuse in the last decade
- In 1991, 40 million painkiller prescriptions were handed out
- 200 million people currently have prescriptions for pain killer in 2009
- 5.1 million People take opiate painkillers without prescriptions in 2010
The opiate prescription drug is epidemic and most Americans are suffering from this kind of addiction. But with the help of prescription drug treatment centers, they can provide you with the help that you need.