Find Treatment Now with Addiction Care Treatment Program
Drug abuse is an excruciating, miserable illness to suffer through. There are many individuals who are suffering from dependency on drugs or alcohol, and those who have loved ones that are affected by drugs and alcohol abuse addiction. The rehabilitation process, or rehab, is to teach addicts about their addiction, how to identify and avoid triggers that cause them to use, and how to live successfully as an addict in recovery. To accomplish the social, medical, vocational, physical, psychological, and emotional needs of all their clients, Addiction Treatment Services Georgia develops individualized treatment plans for each and every patient. They also provide a wholesome, sympathetic setting for addicts who want to begin process of recovery.
Services Available at Addiction Care Treatment Program
Many individuals and their families live in dread that the ‘outside world’ will discover their problems with dependency. This is typical due to the stigma of being an addict, which causes negativity among family members and loved ones. In these specific cases, interventions are one of the best ways to convince an addict to enter a rehab program. Addiction Rehab Center Athens strongly recommends utilizing a psychologist or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to facilitate the intervention itself. Interventions are very important for all involved. Some benefits include:
- providing a safe environment
- help people to voice their fears and anger
- getting an addict to agree to addiction rehabilitation treatment
Detox is another procedure that must not be confused with rehab, as it cannot ‘cure’ an addict from their problems. Detox, or detoxification, is the first step towards recovery. It will only help the addict successfully and swiftly withdraw from the substance(s) they’re dependent on. It does not replace rehab treatment programs. There are two commonly used kinds of detox:
- Social detoxification is a process that can be completed in a residential or outpatient facility. This process involves educating and preparing an addict for treatment.
- Medically supervised detoxification (often referred to as medically supervised withdrawal) is a procedure that generally happens in a hospital wing or medical facility. Generally, the addict’s withdrawal is administered by a nurse or medical doctor for their well being.
Addiction Care Treatment Program offers both type of detox, but prescribes one or the other depending on the needs of the client. For people at all stages of addiction from those who just began abusing to those who are chronically abusing drugs or alcohol, Addiction Treatment Center Athens, GA can offer safe, effective rehabilitation. Their rehabilitation programs contain treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
By evaluating the root of the drug or alcohol dependency, identifying contributing mental factors (if there are any), and developing the most useful treatment plans for every client, Addiction Care Treatment Program is able to offer the most effective customized treatment program for each and every client.
Find Help Now with Addiction Care Treatment Program!
Clients of Drug Addiction Services’s residential rehab programs can expect care that combines the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient rehab, including:
- 24-hour supervision and access to the clinical team
- luxurious, home-like facilities
- contact with real world scenarios and issues
Treatment plans are customized to every person’s specific requirements. Generally, however, clients will participate in the following program from the comfort of an amazing residential house:
- group or one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
For more details about drug abuse, interventions, detox, or rehab facilities, please call Addiction Care Treatment Program at 706-510-0282 to speak with the recovery experts at Addiction Care Treatment Program!